Blackberry Storm1 and Storm2 (9500, 9520, 9530, 9550) Unlock Code Entry Instructions
1. Turn off all of the wireless connections (manage connections - turn all connections off)
2. Go to the Options icon on the device
3. Select Advanced Options
4. Select SIM Card
5. Hit the Menu key to select Show Keyboard
6. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)(enter just the mepd, no spaces, etc.)
7. Enter the letters: mep2
8. Now it will say enter network mep code
9. Enter the code given you, usually about 16 digits
10. Your Storm is now unlocked.
Blackberry 9000 / 9700 / 8900 / 88xx / 83xx Curve Unlock Code Entry Instructions
How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry 8800 8300 Curve:
1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
6. Your phone is now unlocked
Blackberry 8100 / 8200 Unlock Code Entry Instructions
1. Insert SIM into device
2. Power phone on and Turn off the radio (Turn Wireless Off option) VERY IMPORTANT.
3. Select "Options" THEN SELECT ADVANCED OPTIONS
4. Scroll down and select "SIM Card"
5. Type "MEPPD" (please note that you will not see what you type on the screen)
6. Type "MEPP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2" (please note that you will not see what you type on the screen)
7. Enter the Unlock Code
8. Press enter
9. Reboot device. Device is now unlocked.
Blackberry 8700 Unlock Code Entry Instructions
1. Go to settings
2. go to options
3. go to advanced options
4. go to sim card
5. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
6. Does it say Network active? If so your phone is locked.
7. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE (not case sensitive, and you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
8. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the jog dial to confirm.
9. Your phone is now unlocked
BlackBerry 6xxx 7xxx: ie 6230, 7100, 7290 etc. Unlock Code Instructions
1. Select Options menu on BB.
2. Select SIM CARD menu. To be able to see this you have to type this on the keypad on phone : (TEXT WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE SCREEN until you enter the unlock code)
3. Type 'MEPD' for all models, except 7100 in which case in case use 'MEPPD'.
4. Usually you should see "active" NET lock. In order to disable this lock, type 'MEP2' respectively ('MEPP2' if phone is 7100)
5. The BB will ask for a code. NOTE: You must use the "alt" or "shift" key to enable numbers so example would be: m-e-p-"alt key"-2 Now you should see the place to enter your net unlock code.(if not, you didn't type in mep2 or mepp2 properly.)
6. Here you must enter the "NET Unlock Code" that you have.