Opera Mini 4.2.13337 update for Nokia 5800 support
Opera Mini 4.2.13337 update for Nokia 5800 support
Advanced Phone Lock v1.02.2x S60v5 ''Unsigned
Advanced Phone Lock is an integrated locker service which allows you to
lock any application from your smartphone. Nobody can use the locked
applications without to know the password. You can lock any important
application which stores sensitive
data for you like credit card numbers, financial data, passwords, images,
sms messages or anything else important for you. The service is also able
to lock the phone and keypad. When the phone is locked, you or somebody
else have to enter the password in order to unlock and continue to use
the phone as normally. The same password is used for any lock/unlock action
in order to have an easy use.
Applications Lock key features
- you can select and lock as many as applications you wish.
- allows you to set the lock mode. If set on ''When shown'',
the password to unlock the application is asked every time when you or
somebody else try to use the locked application. If set on ''Use autolock'',
the password to unlock the application is asked only the first time.
The password will be asked later only after the inactivity time you have set in the settings.
- automatically closes/exits the application if you cancel
to enter the password in the lock form. This saves memory for the
normal phone usage.
- able to disable the lock if charging. This helps when you drive
the car and you have plugged the phone in the car''s charger.
If you plug-in the charger and enter the password, the applications
will no more be locked as long as the charger is plugged-in. You can
use the phone as normally and you will not be disturbed by the lock
service while you are driving. When you plug-out the charger,
the applications will automatically be locked again.
- all applications lock settings can be changed (enabled/disabled).
Phone Lock key features
- able to lock after the phone is powered-on (lock at boot).
- you can set an autolock period after which the phone is automatically locked (1-30 minutes).
- the phone can be locked by the long press of a key (hotkey).
You can define the hotkey long press period between 1 to 10 seconds
and choose the hotkey from a list.
- locks the phone if the case (slider or cover) is closed or opened.
- able to lock the keypad also when the phone is locked.
- disable the phone lock if charging. This works similar
like for the applications lock described above.
- all phone lock settings can be changed (enabled/disabled).
- When started the first time, you need to enter the default
password which is 1234. You can change the password from the main menu.
- Using Advanced Phone Lock, it is strongly recommended you lock the
''Installer'' and the ''Applications Manager'' built-in applications in
order to prevent unauthorised persons to uninstall any application (including Advanced Phone Lock).
AnimSprite Lite v2.32 beta S60v5 ''Selfsigned
AnimSprite Lite v2.32 beta S60v5 SymbianOS9.4 Selfsigned start
from the desktop wizard version will be released for signature,
signature-free version can not be achieved since the start function,
to achieve self-starting with SelfBoot or powerboot to use, can also
use the certificate or the development of
re-signed root certificate to achieve self-starting
Best Reminder v1.0 S60v5 ''Unsigned
It is very easy to miss the initial sound of an incoming message or a
phone call especially if the smartphone was in another room at this moment,
in a leather wallet or in your jacket when you're in a car or at the street.
If you don't want to check the display constantly to ensure that you haven't missed
an important phone call or a message you might be waiting for then you need to try Best Reminder.
Best Reminder provides repeating alarms,
visual notification and/or device vibrating to draw
your attention to received but unnoticed messages and missed calls.
How it works
* 1. You have got a missed call or a message.
* 2. Some time passed (Remind period) and you didn't
pay attention to missed event(s) yet.
* 3. The reminder checks if it's good time to notify or it's
late night, for example (Time restriction in configuration).
* 4. If it's good time it shows "You have" window on the screen
and plays the alarm sound.
* 5. It repeats alarm sound/vibrating after some time passed (Remind period)
again and again (Remind period) until it brings your attention to the unnoticed event(s).
Setup and configuration
To use Best Reminder you should install and start the application,
then configure the needed options (select the reminder sound you like,
repeat interval,etc) and activate it. When Best Reminder service is activated
there is no need to keep the application opened. You can close it not to waste your device memory.
* Reminder - Shows if the Reminder service is working currently or not.
* Remind about - Allows you to select which event to monitor and remind about unnoticed
* Remind period - If you have got a missed call or a new sms and you haven't heard the
initial sound (and haven't checked for a missed call or a message) then Best Reminder
will show "You have" window and play the alarm after the time you specified passed and
will repeat the alarm with the specified interval until you notice it.
* Sound - The application will play the selected sound in order to bring your attention
to a missed call or a message. Sound notification respects silent profile. If the currently
activated profile is silent then Reminder won't play its sound notification. Sound volume is
taken from your current profile.
* Time restriction - Of course it would be highly annoying when you receive a message at
night and Best Reminder notifies you about it the whole night. That's why you can set up
the period when the application is allowed to notify you only (enable "Time restriction"
to and in "Remind from" and "Remind to" fields fill in the period when the application is
allowed to notify you.)
* Turn backlight - If turned on then the device backlight is on when it's time to notify you.
Please note that if your device keyboard is locked then, even if you activated this option,
your backlight won't be on until your keyboard is unlocked.
* Vibrating alert - if enabled provides device vibrating notification. Vibrating alert
respects your current profile. Vibrating alert notification will be used by Reminder only
if current profile allows device vibrating.
* Blink keypad - When you have a missed event your device keys will blink
(if your device hardware supports it)
* Show Extra Info - Shows extra information in notifier window.
Last missed call number / date / contact person and last unread message
number and 2 lines of the message text
Please note that if your device keyboard is locked then
'turn backlight' and 'blink keypad' options might not work, depending on hardware of your device.
Behind the screen
* Best Reminder is smart enough to notify about new incoming messages or missed calls only
and doesn't annoy you when there's already noticed by you, but unread messages or missed calls.
* When you activate the service it remembers the current state and notifies you only about
new events. Also if you've got, say, 1 missed call and 1 unread message and then read
the message only the program assumes you have seen all unnoticed events,
saves the current state and will notify you on NEXT new missed events only.
* Sound notification respects silent profile. If the currently activated profile is silent
then Reminder won't play its sound notification.
* Vibrating alert respects your current profile. Vibrating alert notification will be used
by Reminder only if current profile allows device vibrating.
* Service based application. Best Reminder is professionally made application and consists
of configuration application you can start like any other application and a service module
(always-in-memory process). When you have configured the settings you can activate
the service and close the configuration application. The service will do all job using
really small amount of memory, system resources and absolutely transparent to user.
Just configure and turn it on one time and you can forget about it.
With Best ScreenSnap you can capture screenshots
on your smartphone. To make a screenshot you just need
to press the defined key combination while Best ScreenSnap
works in background.
* You can define your own hotkey to make a screenshot.
* After the application makes a screenshot you hear camera
click sound to notify you.
* You can save screenshots as true colour BMP, 256 colour
BMP, and JPG. For JPG you can select the image quality
(the worser quality the smaller the file size).
* Action: you can select action to be performed after
taking screenshot. Save the image to disk or immediately
send it via Bluetooth, Infrared, multimedia message or email.
* You don't have to type the file name each time you take a screenshot,
you can specify the base file name of the screenshot image files.
application will automatically append a unique number to the base filename.
E.g. src000001.jpg, src000002.jpg, src000003.jpg etc.
* Taken images are saved directly to your Images folder. That allows you to browse,
view and delete taken screen shots with a built-in picture viewer application.
* The application allows you to select a folder in Images section where your
screenshots will appear in order to differentiate your screenshots from other
images like your camera photos, etc
* You can configure screenshots to be stored on the internal phone disk
or on the memory card.
* Best ScreenSnap is FREE! You can download and use it absolutely free of charge.
No spyware and adware inside.
Best TaskMan v1.0 S60v5 ''Unsigned
Designed for touch use - running applications and tasks control,
ability to substitute built-in system task manager or work along with it,
a unique way to access favorite applications (Quickstart), running processes
control, and many more advanced functions to explore.
Advanced viewsYou can access views that show advanced information about your
device from "Views" menu or by pressing middle toolbar button. There are Processes,
All open apps, and Installed apps views:
* Processes - shows all active processes. Allows to get information about
them and terminate any 3rd party process. Ending any system process is not allowed.
System processes are the ones that supplied and configured by the device vendor (in firmware).
* All open apps - shows the view similar to Open applications view but
it also shows all hidden applications
* Installed apps - shows all installed applications on your device.
Allows you to get various information about these apps as well.
SettingsUsing application settings you can override the default application
behavior and customize it to fit your needs.
* "Taskman activation" - If it is set to "Instead of built-in one"
then Best Taskman will replace the built-in task manager when you long press Menu key.
If it's set to 'Custom key' then both Best TaskMan and
the system taskman can work at the same time.
* "Activation hotkey" - Visible only when Taskman activation is set to
'Custom key'. It allows you to define a hotkey to pop up Best TaskMan from background.
* "Autostart Taskman" - if enabled TaskMan will be automatically
started in background when the system starts
Control your device even better with Best TaskMan
SymTorrent is the first full-featured and
currently only available BitTorrent client
for devices based on the S60 platform.
It supports downloading multiple torrents at
the same time, is capable of both downloading
and uploading and can save the status of your
unfinished torrents, so you can resume the downloads
after restarting the application.
You can also check the status of each file inside a
torrent along with several other statistics and properties
Blacklist v3.03 S60v5
Handy Blacklist protects your time and peace of
mind by keeping undesired calls off your phone.
If there is someone you just donít want to hear from,
let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
2 types of lists with different functions will keep unwanted
calls hidden from your eyes. You have one blacklist and one or several Allow lists.
Only one list can be activated at the moment.
Blacklist contains numbers you want to be blocked. You can add numbers from recent calls,
contact list or just by typing them. If you reject a call manually, the software will
propose you to add that number to blacklist automatically! Blocking of Private and Unknown
calls is also available.
Allow list contains numbers which will be allowed to receive while others will be rejected.
In addition, you can choose a "reject" action to return a
prewritten text message back to the caller. A notification of the missed calls appearing in a
popup note can be set by user as well.
NEW!!! Call Forward is an additional "reject" action for
Allow list that lets you to forward calls to a preset number.
Timed activation is available for both lists. Floating indicator on
the standby screen shows what list is currently activated.
Tracking of the blocked calls is reflected as Log view, from which
you can add number to allow list, call that number and send SMS to it.
Customizable Settings make work with Handy Blacklist even easier. You can turn on and
off the Active standby indicator, notification of the missed calls, and inquiry
for blacklisting the rejected calls, and also set the period of the log duration.
Let only those people you want call you, and set the rest off-limits!
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,
Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian,
Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish.
Changing Fonts of S60v5
The font you see in the screenshot is Chinacat, below you can download it...
Below explained how to change the font in the latest cellular 5th Edition,
the test was carried out and completed successfully on a Nokia 5800
This phone is equipped with a platform of symbian last generation,
and if the current 3rd could use FontRouter here we go backward,
we change the character through the most classic you know and that
is also used in the 3rd before the program
1-Pc create a folder called Fonts (I recommend the usual F capitalized)
inside the Font folder copy the fonts 4 times the same ttf as below..
2 - now we should rename the 4 files in this way
3-After that connect our phone to PC via cable mode of mass archive and
copy this folder you created on your memory card, specifically in the E / resource
4-Restart and you have the font changed